Ups and Downs

" When flowers gazed at you.. "


Sorry for the late update. Wasn't really in the mood recently. Pretty much happenings and unwanted things popped out of nowhere. Well but its not always negative stuffs happening la. Pretty good stuffs happened too during the time period.

Life is always ups and downs like an ongoing roller coaster on an endless track which will not stop moving until the heart of mine stopped beating. Life can be so frustrating sometimes.

Well you can say I'm pretty tired. Almost every night suffering from the same thing. It sucks alot.

So much things to do but I'm so very demotivated. I really need to go somewhere for a break. Somewhere away from this town where I can leave everything behind for the time period. My mind just can't stop thinking of her. I wanted to see her but, It's no good. Seeing her makes things worsen. So I guess better not.

Ah, weekends. Spent time in shui and lei's house. Lei taught me tai chi. Better way to work out my bones la I guess. It wasn't easy at all. Damn hard especially the leg steps. Ahh.. I guess need training one :D

Haha, thanks also to shui and lei la help me tekan my back sikit. Like whoa.. So good yet unexpected. >:)

And yeah, I hate to admit but Kindori's durian ice cream was pretty good! I'm lovin' it..
Ahh.. ah shui faster finish SPM la i want go travel la wtf >:(

I guess you guys heard of the famous branch stall call Shilin food street snack whatever blabla long name i lazy to rmb.

Their oyster mee suah was very well up to expectation. I love it like alot.. I'm craving for it now :(

Putting aside my problems, Life's pretty good actually. The pain is annoying but it's still bearable. Now weekends still okla.. 3 ma lat lou only. SOMEONE need to work ma :D

I think this week I'm meeting up with tyng gio. Haven't seen him since the last day of SPM.

That's all, for now.













-thingsgettingbetter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment