Storm Warriors II


This movie i give a rating 5/10 lar..

Not to say not nice la but i felt there's like holes in between the movies and the plot wasnt tht interesting.. well.. still okla.. i like the million sword effect! *breath taking* >:)!


I prefer long movies with more twists and some really epic jokes in between like for example.. 2012 and Public Enemies!!!

This two damn nice no doubt lar :) !

Went to Edu Fair last week. Well I think need to change plan abit.. somehow Taylor's seems promising and i can further my degree in either UK, Aussie or NZ.


Ahh... So fan >:( !!

Well, we'll see how it goes la. Going to Taylor's open day this Saturday and see how is it la :) and Malacca & Singapore here I come!!! I'm excited..geez.. i love trips :P

And theres an Epic War in Facebook. /mou.


I think I gotta bring my camera out for use already. It's collecting dust by the side and blog dont have any self take pictures... mana boleh! e5 myself :(





-happenings.



0 comments:

Post a Comment