Malacca Trip With Barney & Friends, without Barney :(

As stated above, where's Barney btw? Long time no see his big butt and sexy lips "hey..." ok la I know I'm freaking lame hahahaha!
AND, very very sorry for the super delay.. I was TOO LAZY to post anything uploading pictures and stuffs.. Finally today somehow I felt like moving my butt to update this post ;)

Well here goes, first stop! Chicken Rice Ball Shop ;) 9.ooam. Middle of Malacca (don't know where)

Well the balls are apparently much better than the chicken itself. The Chilli is sourish spicy. Nais :) This is actually the famous chicken rice ball shop already and we didn't know it until we saw the crowd of people lining outside the shop. Lucky us :)

Finish makan, Jalan - Jalan. I think its 10.oo am - ( near the church, duh)

Continue Jalan jalan... take pictures.. lame with those souvenir street stalls. Lucky we never get scolding ;)
The Red Church, est 1759 with built in speakers, comfy chairs, a projector, sound system, fans :)

I didn't know ang mos were that advanced! It's so not antique la inside wtf ;(
We made it through sweats and blood up the hill to an empty, deserted, smelly, dirty, alotofholesonthewall, spooky church? Is it a church? Argh, whatever, I'm too lazy to google..

Apparently, I personally like this photo alot hehe! Joanne, you can cut away Rosiebell's hair for blocking your face. Rawr!

Jack and Jills went down the hill and was craving for Durian Cendol since 9.ooam.

It's I think... 12.oop.m. now? - ( down hill, middle of nowhere. Craving for Durian Cendol. Bladder is full, explode soon)

We went to Jonker Street and found this " EHA " desert stall and decided to their "3D Durian"..

3 dimension it seems.. Well actually it turned out pretty good, I love it... very very much ;)

Jalan jalan along Jonker Street and we came upon a SMALL SMALL SHOP. WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE!! Where on earth do these People come from??? We lined up out of curiosity, there must be a reason for this insane number of orangs.

I went in first, lazy eddie as usual ;D and inside.. is quite big with a very very nice.. old.. cina style interior ;) me likey. My Nronya laksa (without picture) is very nice and spicy.. as the baba laksa is sold out already.. Maybe will come back to try someday though :)

The Noodle picture below i think is kon low noodle or something.. I can't remember


After the Spicy, sweaty and cramped up siensation. Nickson brought us to try The Legendary Coconut Shake to cool things off ;) After waiting for like 15minutes. Bad service. Uneducated Waiter. He don't remembers the orders. Its a road side stall. But the Coconut Shake seriously paid off! According to nickson, Its sugar syrup, blended coconut meat, vanilla ice cream all in 1 !
Its really nice. Their Nasi Lemak is great too ;)! This might be one of the factors i suffered from bad bad diarrhea in Singapore.. sigh ;( !
After that we meet up with Shan Babe and went for Satay Celup ;) ( sorry i was too tired to take any pictures already wahahaha :D ) SO NO PICTURES FOR SATAY CELUP :D


6.30pm - eye on malaysia.

Is it the same one as the previous one in KL? I think so.. well.. another ride :D! Somehow this time I have no fear for this ride anymore! Rawr! Brave Eddie!

Camwhores.

After this went back rest BBQ and TIDUR! And I slept on the rottan sofa. my back hurts like mad the nxt day ;( and we headed off back to KL ;) homesweethome.
And I like this picture this most la. It was to be said Eddie bit on the snake accidentally. I think i did.. I remember how the scaly skin sentuh my lips =_=!!









-this,isformalacca :). Good old Kb-ians

0 comments:

Post a Comment