The Odds


It's only the beginning of the course. And the assignments itself is already driving me to the wall already.

Nevertheless, it can be settled though. Emotionally unstable, getting raged up pretty easily over pecky stuffs. Gosh.. Eddie control yourself!

Now where are we... It's February 2010 right now. Somehow I felt this year is going to be a very long walk. Bumpy one I would say. Sigh :(

Previous post I mentioned about The Obsessions I used to have. And now I don't. Without doubt it's gone. I hope i can be obsessed in my course and assignments. This would be somehow, a positive type of obsession.

This Friday gunna have a primary Kepong Baru gathering with Boon Shin and the Gang. It's been a long time since I last spoke to her. It was already a year. Like wow.. time flies :)

Seems like just few months ago we had our Graduation Day in SMKB. The baboon the made me cry. Awww.. Pretty excited to meet up and catch up with them. Rather then surfing in Facebook checking up how's everyone doing.

Back to the main topic, The odds are happening pretty much lately. Pecky stuffs putting me up on fire and went trough it without much thinking and regret later on feeling dumb and very awkward.

Somehow certain things I hope will happen though.. BUT. I think i should focus more on my course for my brighter future career.. I shouldn't think too much.

How my life now lately? Nothing much. Recently having my weekends occupied by family so yeah.. Nothing much. Just College and Family. Oh yea, Meet up with my long lost " I thought she were already dead *touchwood* " Cousin sis!

During my younger days, use to hang out in her house every Saturday. Going to Smart Readers and British Council. Good ol' days. Miss those days hahaha! Had a very long talk with her. And our conversation after FAMILY REUNION DINNERS is always the same. Never change until now hahahaha!



Nevertheless, still hoping for the better in this bumpy road. Someone deflat this bumpy road, thanks :D


and uhh... bear with the empty banner @_@!! coming soon......


-hoping. for the better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment