Happenings


Recently watched the movie UP! well, yet another great movie from Pixar Animation. it was pretty good and touching and damn funny :D i like the funny bird. made me laugh like mad la wtf hahaha..

Sunday went for facial wash with shui and lei.. pretty much of my black heads are gone. AND HAPPY AGAIN hohoho! gotta mantain my face clean and clear already..

Meet up with yeeleng! ah lei's good fren.. hahaha she's a vry vry good photographer.. gotta ask her be my sensei >:D! be4 time runs out hahaha need to learn as much as possible.

I wanna bring my camera everywhere la.. but it's just so damn darn bulky and big.. hanging around ur neck for the whole day isn't a pretty good idea.. it hurts ur neck alot. like damn.. wad shud i do? i think i need to get a nice outing bag to put tht bulky black box with lenses in.

SOMEONE GET ME MACRO AND ZOOM LENS. my starter kit lens isn't doing anything much :( so saddening.

TODAY IS ALEXENDER DE ALPHONSO DE ALBUQUEQUE WONG KIEN HOU LIAN birthday :D tanjobi omedeto!!! ( dunno correct spellin or not hohoho)

well dat's all.. just wnana keep my blog updated :D hahaha more to come yea ladies and gentlemen!










-randomhappenings .

0 comments:

Post a Comment