Hectic weeks ahead


Finally I found a superbly exciting Project. FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

This is so very duh exciting la wtf :D

I asked Ying to be my model :D

Called up SLIM BOUTIQUE at SUNGAI LONG whether can use their place for shooting or not @_@ Need to meet the boss someday and talk to her face to face upon my request.

Very exciting ah but very tiring also lo should be, nevertheless, i find this project very very exciting and I'm having very very high expectations on my work. Ahh.. different lighting and stuffs.. I need do some research first I think.

Tomorrow need to go tung shin hospital again.. endless torture la wtf..

Sudden cravings for...
I want makan ketam :D hahaha mafan sai lei la ah ying this time >:)

Next time belanja u makan bou seong fan ba >:D










-excited >:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment