Lately


Ahh.. Lately nothing much la.. Watched the movie " Accident " by louis koo which happens to be my twin brother * WAHAHAA IM CRAPPING * . I think u must be e5-ing me due to my stupidity and lamenessity. Ah! heck! Well the movie was okok la.. but i was expecting for more twists and master mind plan and etcs..

Working is kinda boring right now.. No customers!

That's the main problem.. I go there and I have plenty of time to tidur like a babi la wth!

Robin poop in the middle of the night while i was cooking maggie half way.. And i stunted for a while thinking why my Maggie smells funny... Nampaknya Robin telah bangsai. wth. BAD BOY!!

AND I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA! Dinner at the dunno what 18 restaurant.. sorry ah no picture i forget my camera.. well the food was soso but the menu was.. damn nice.. * for illustration purposes only * well duh..!

Anyway.. dats all for now wahahaha! tmr nid to sleep opps i mean work in my shop :( !!

Pay me a visit if u're in 1U mayb u're lucky to spot me snoozing away!!!

Homing 2nd floor next to Oto Bodycare.





-happenings and randoms .

0 comments:

Post a Comment