Singapore Trip!

Finally I took up the decision to post about my singapore trip! Well uhmm.. sorry ah for the uberly late update!

Well mainly my main purpose to Singapore was to attend the Anthony Robbin's 4days seminar.. Walao.. Well I keep this for the later part of the story :D


First day we went to someplace i forgot where alrdy.. Makan this balinese + indo food.. well it was pretty O-kay.... acceptable la.. but the bill was very expensive.. so not recommended :(
Air Serai.. err.. I heard pp say serai is used for mosquito repellent :D
Behold! The Butt Soup :D
The so call keropok tht was.. abit soggy ~_~


Ahh.. Later on :D We meet up wid my mom's fren and went to a place ( i dont know where again.. sorry wahaha ) and jalan jalan and waste time ! and went for dinner at the Astons' diner.
For steak lovers, highly recommended. 5stars, i would give.

The RootBeer is nice and refreshing
My mom's fren's Chicken Sausage.




It was pure luxury.. But it did not last long.. Anthony robbin's seminar was pretty well amazing i could say.. he convinced and motivated everyone to walk on hot coals.. well sounds pretty crazy la.. :D!!
Ahh nothing much la :)!! Den Balik already.. hehe!!







-walked on hot coals!! >:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment