Graphics?

" Do you still doodle around with graphics and stuffs? "

A friend of mine just not long ago, just recently asked me this question.

" Well uhh.. yea, keeping myself updated at abduzeedo's. Don't have anytime trying of those tutorials out though "

"Oh I thought you stopped.. "

Honestly, I'm very scared I will miss you guys alot.. Going overseas alone is pretty ideal for my future but.. well am I mentally prepared?


But I have no choice :)







Pretty worn-out nowadays due to the amount of work load in the office and stuffs I've been doing. Macam not enough rest!!

Very stress and tired.. Nevermind though.

Well at least last week sat had some fun!

Though my friend did not win the competition but nevertheless she still got her Philips Iron!!

We did cheong k too at Redbox's it was totally so very the sakit-kan-my-wallet experience! Damn... Itai -_-















-thoughts&randoms .


0 comments:

Post a Comment