Something Round

As promised. This is the Meatballs I was gila-ing about yesterday... After much temptation I decided to try making the gravy for the meatballs.

I bought 2 packets of Gravy in powder form la. You need to cook yourself. Well uhh.. came out with an alternative to use Alfredo cream instead of fresh cream. Some hot water.. egg yolk.. pinch of salt and pepper.. Ikea Meatball Gravy powder.. Alot of stirring and tada!

The taste was very much satisfying.. I'm...... so proud of myself T_T

Seems like my Gemuk friend already sick. Hope she will get well soon ba :D! Weather sangat panas nowadays hohoho!

Some good food can cheer you up :D! But I think i continue to use this method I will become very the gemuk!!








-cooked too much balls... very full now !

2 comments:

YeeLeng | April 15, 2010 at 8:19 PM

send some over.. kthxbye

Eddz | April 18, 2010 at 11:13 PM

u han dit! got also dowan send to u :D muahaha!

Post a Comment