Taylor's Lakeside - Day #1

First day today in lakeside, and i'm already mising the usual food stalls at the leisure commerce square which used to be the old " Architecture, Building and Design " school! Sigh.. Oh well, first we got lost and we can't find our drawing room! We go up and down turn here turn there. WHERE IS IT!?

After sometime we finally found it. First blood-ed the vending machine already. Jeng. I love those machines :D

Makan time saw a botak guy with specs look quite familiar staring at me. Uhh.. OH EDMUND!
Hahahaha!

Well okla.. overall I think the campus is still pretty much incomplete =( .. I hope they are more benches around the college la.. And it's tiring to walk around with my laptop. Jeez..

And the JAM in the morning is crazy. CRAZY gao gao! =(..

Ben's birthday pictures will be updated on the next post lah! So well.. Stay tuned ;)






-it's a thrill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment