Something is not right !

Nowadays my appetite got something wrong ler.. Usually one day eat how many meals also can geh! Now ah.. Semakin lesser and lesser =(! Jeez.. Seems like my passion in eating is not as strong as last time liao! Eat what also not nice now :(

Okla just for fun took a picture about bad appetite.. HEHE!


My house's artsy fartsy plate with floral decos :D yeng can? hehe


Don't ask me where I got the almond from. You don't wanna know :D


Next is my phone's new cover la! Nice can? :)
I like the small piece of leather there in the centre cute :)


I like this shot alot la.. Taken by either Leif Lee or Shui de when I was in Singapore ChloeYing sister wedding! It was taken by my iphone la that's why a lot noise in the picture. Hates iphone's camera sucks kaw kaw can? >:(











-random updates AGAIN wahahaha =D!

0 comments:

Post a Comment