Edd is Blogging too! wtf?

Yes!! I already said yes!! Your eye balls are not deceiving you!! Lazy Sleazy Edd FINALLY STARTED HIS BLOG. Well actually i had a blog last year around May i guess.. but apparently it didnt work out I don't know why either.. Guess I was too lazy xD !!
And guys! Give me some idea for my blog's title la.. Deng i think so long also cant think of a nice one.. blogging seems fun!!


Well of course, i hope i wont end up like this.....
hahahahaha... just some random picture i came across in deviantart.com. So well, i guess that's all to my introduction!.. must make some intro ma.. but i know damn lame la... hahahahaha ( my laughter sounds like onlia) dont get the wrong impression! My laughter sounds wayyyyy much better den Onlia's!!! ok this is beyond lameness already.. Stop by soon! As moreee topics and pictures coming soon to you, right in front of your computer, one click away.

and oh yea.. just a quick side note, my blog's url has nothing to do with any religion.. so dont find it offensive ahahaha.. its just some name i made out myself.. :D PEACE !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment