Tomorrow is the day.. AGAIN!

Yeah! Tomorrow is the day again!! hahaha.. well tomorrow is going to be my first day of class!!! very excited lar hahaha.. gonna meet my course mates all!! yay XD !! nevertheless.. gonna to a checklist through my stuffs that i need to bring tomorrow..

1. Pen... checked
2. Bag... checked
3. Papers... checked
4. File... shit, i don't have
5. Notepad... crap -.-
6. Myself... checked ( ok i know its lame dont come msn-ing me saying its lame )
7. My hensem face... AHAHAHAHAHA JOKING LA!!! XD

Tomorrow need to wake up at 7.30am.. so gotta sleep early tonight.. Gosh.. long journey there.. XD!!! Oh yea by the way.. this is how my college looks like..Why Raffles? .. i think the college is named after Sir Stamford Raffles. He's the big shot of Singapore i guess.Ok la.. i think he quite handsome. Not bad :D

And guess what, today I finally decided to get a move on working on the project given by my BOSS. 1st, I did it with all my heart in it.. BUT.. i ter-closed it without saving it.. ok nvm.. wasted 2hours only.. So i start from scratch again.. do do do.. I TER-CLOSED IT AGAIN LA WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH ME??!! So total hours wasted- 3hours. Conlusion- nothing done. I feel like shitting in my own face la!!! I think i'm the clumsiest creature in the entire universe. forget it la.. haiz..

by the way.. i'm wondering why girls like four leaf clover so much? hmmm..

malaysia got four leaf clover ah?? hmm.. maybe i'll be lucky to find one :D
this picture is a special dedication to one of my fren o.O
u know who u are :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment