My 2nd Post!

Yay! *applause* ! Thank you thank you :D!! its my 2nd post! ah.. well nothing in particular happen.. so its just another boring day.. the same old routine.. wake up, eat, ply, eat, bath, play and then sleep AGAIN!! I'll prolly heading to Singapore this Saturday.. so when I'm back there's gonna be tons of pictures.. * hope i remember to bring my camera *. I'm always forgetful.. :( !!

My College starting soon at 10th April.. gosh... im dying for my college to start.. so bored la at home.. damn deng.. And oh yea.. last 2 days i went redbox with khai, woojeh( jo e) and nyin hui!! i think i gonna post about tht as soon as i get the pictures from woo jeh ( jo e ).

and this movie.. i cant wait for it to be out in the cinemas..
.. its a MUST WATCH..
more pictures and topics.. coming soon..


0 comments:

Post a Comment