永遠の愛 .

Back then you were chasing your dreams
but now, we’re walking a long road together

The shape of the world appears in your eyes
Reluctantly I tried to join
because I didn’t want to be alone

I learned to be
kinder for your sake
but the strength needed to turn a tear
into a smile, I still don’t have

My feelings for you, money can’t buy
And though the time keeps repeating itself
the future keeps on changing

I'll take your hand, and play that painful song
because one day we’ll be forced apart
The everlasting song
Echoes in the sky…

Back then you were chasing you dreams
But now our hearts are always joined together
in an everlasting song
you’re my everlasting song…
come, fly with me…




p/s : a picture i editted.. well the japanese wordings dunno correct or not la.. cuz i use translator. but its suppose to mean Everlasting Love. I think upload on blog abit small in size. click it for full size muahaha! :D





- O_O !!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment