Uncertainties


So much things to be said,

Yet so little time given,

So much things to be thought,

Yet so little time given,

So much things to feel for,

Yet still, so little time given.

I guess it's okay for me to be weak,

Once in awhile,

Expressing the thoughts in the deepest part of my mind.

It's been a long time,

Since the last time i ever felt this way.

I'm not talking about love.

I'm not talking about conflicts.

I'm not talking about people.

It's me.

I'm talking about myself.

Things changes.

Alot.

I sat, and thought about the changes,

I guess it's abit too much for me to handle,

People out there,

Sorry is what I can say for now.

I have not forsakened anyone of you.

This I promise you.

Tonight,

My mind is filled with endless amout of,

Uncertainties,

Doubts,

Why am I thinking like this after such a long time?

This feeling somehow, felt nostalgic.

Its the old me.

I used to be like this.

The weak me.

Nothing bad happened.

The problem exist in me.

Tonight seems a little bit colder than usual,

My room seems darker then usual.

Dimly lit by my side lamp.

Seems like something sinister is lurking somewhere in my room.

I feel, unsafe.

Insecure.

I have no aim.

Aimlessly heading back n fourth.

Directionless.

I guess,

Tonight is the only night,

I will feel like this.

My only cure is a goodnight sleep :)





-uncertain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment