Turn my head, Up and down~

Greetings, see you long time no.

Hahaha, quite tired recently.. due to the noob seminar.. Gosh.. it was tiring and torturing. With lousy lunch in the mines shopping mall. Could there be anything any worse den tht fearful xperiences? lol.

Ahh.. anyway few days ago i saw some uber rare birds seens standing on the lamp posts. With long legs and beaks. Kinda looks like some..... unknown bird to be. Perhaps some rare species the entire world have nvr seen be4. I think i'll try posting this pic to some Animal Labs n i'll be a millionaire overnight.

Ok dream on edd. tht will nvr happen :DAhh Sunday. Went ice skating with the babis. Ying, Shui, Sammy, Lei and the ninja Nanny Yi. Ok la, I finally learnt to skate with both legs. But the skating boots were killing me. Its so small it nearly crushed my bones. Poor leg, had blister on my left leg. Skin peeling off. GOSH such intense horror! Lei and Shui are pretty good skaters. They had their skills back in matter of minutes. Well IN THE OTHER HAND, me and ying.. OKla i consider we both not bad for beginers :D

After endless hours of torturing my poor leg we went REDBOX! For dinner la. Hahaha and i realize i kinda like Lee Hom's 心跳.

Tht song is very nice le.. Okla cheong k also fun.


They had this few new drinks la.. all also not bad especially u shud try the VEGE one. I dunno wad its called but its nice la.. Muahaha!! :D Sang Lemon Tree with shui and lei. WAH! tak sangka they like this song also. e13s alot.

Sang until 10.30. By the time i reahced home its 1am. Tired-nya. But very fun. Enjoy ourselves very very much.







-tiredbuthappy :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment