Possibilities



The usual silent echoes deep inside my head tonight. The night once again, a little too quiet. I guess I'm thinking a little too much due to an incomplete answer given. This unfinished sentence leads to many many possibilities. I can't stop going through each and every possibility which eventually leads to a bad dead end. I felt a little lost.

Little lost for words. I certainly of course hope. All these possibilities will not occur in reality. And for certain, I wish there's a path with a nice pavement to walk. But, here I am standing in the middle of nowhere. With all these paths forking out, I do not know which to walk. I'm amused. Why can I think of so many possibilities with bad dead ends? Instead why not think of possibilities with fluttering butterflies and floating dandelions in a garden which i always dream of?

Little lost for words, again. Ahh, why nowadays am I thinking so much? Fear is installed in the deep heart of mine. Clock is ticking my life away. Every second counts. I don't like feeling this. I don't like writting an unhappy post. I like to write something delightful that would hold up a smile up my face.

I wish I have someone to hold on. I wish I have someone I could hug and tell her how much I love her. I wish I can bring you to see the stars. I wish I could sit beside you by the beach during the silent night. I wish, to hear your voice tonight. I want you right beside me. I want to tell you, how much I love you. But, I think this word, Love, is not meant for me. Forget it.

Forget it.








-alittlesadtonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment