Sleepless Nights

Haven't been able to sleep well lately,
In deep thoughts for several hours,
With the company of Canon in D major,
and River flows in you by Pachelbel and Yiruma.
It seems pretty quiet during the late night,
A little too quiet.
It gives me an undesirable feeling.
A feeling of loneliness.
I don't really like it.
Well at least, these both piano pieces kept me company tonight.
Been thinking about life lately,
Where I am now standing?
I never thought about the position I'm standing right now.
A little unexpected.
I guess things changes pretty quickly.
A little too quick.
Not that i don't like it.
But I'd prefer it to move in a slower pace.
To enjoy every second, minute and hour.
Blissful moments, I would say.
Ahh, well.
It's 5am now.
I guess I should try sleeping.
Gotta work on my assignment as soon as possible.
Goodnight :) .



-indeepthoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment